Richard Solomon joined Adams | Coogler in 2022 and has spent his entire career defending building material manufacturers and suppliers, trucking companies and other product manufacturers in a wide variety of construction, commercial, product, breach of contract, personal injury and wrongful death claims. He also is one of the principal architects of Florida’s economic loss rule defense, which has helped his construction and manufacturing clients avoid millions of dollars of unwarranted tort liability and allowed them to control and limit their liability exposure to the terms of their written contracts.
- Florida 1987
- St. Leo University 1984, High Honors
- University of Florida, College of Law, JD 1986
- Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Assn
- Long-time member of Orange County Bar Assn.
Honors & Accolades
- Order of the Coif-UF College of Law, 1986
- AV Rated-Martindale Hubbell
- Super Lawyers-2016 to present
- Finally, a Concrete Decision-The Supreme Court of Florida Ends the Confusion Surrounding the Economic Loss Doctrine, Florida Bar Journal 1994
- Multiple Orange County Bar Association seminars concerning the Economic Loss Rule
- Chairman, Orange County Bar Association Grievance Committee-2013