Nicholas S. Madsen (Nick) is a partner at the firm. He focuses his practice on medical malpractice matters as well premises liability matters involving claims of toxic mold exposure, and he is experienced in litigating other premises liability, negligent security, and general negligence matters. He is admitted to practice in Florida state courts as well as the United States District Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Nick graduated Magna Cum Laude from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and Criminal Justice. He earned his law degree from the Florida State University College of Law, where he earned multiple “book awards” and served as the Executive Editor of the Business Review.
Nick’s guiding principle is that while each case presents facts or other variables that may be beyond his or his clients’ control, there is no excuse for anyone to work harder than him. He takes a highly organized, detail-oriented approach to each case and works tirelessly to resolve each case as optimally as possible.
- Florida, 2012
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2014
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2019
- Florida State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- Florida Atlantic University, Criminal Justice & Political Science, 2007, Magna Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar Association
- The Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Mazilu v. Physician, 2022. Palm Beach County. – Obtained defense verdict for a gynecologist in medical malpractice case alleging negligent surgical care without informed consent.
- Duncan v. One River Plaza, Co., 2017. Broward County. – Obtained defense verdict for owner of parking garage in negligent security case alleging failure to warn and protect against risk of criminal activity
- Didia v. Lawrence, 2016. St. Lucie County – Obtained final summary judgment for residential landlord and property manager in premises liability case alleging failure to remedy a dangerous condition.
In his personal time, Nick enjoys spending time with friends, family, and two dogs, cooking, working on home improvement projects, and watching sports.