Ms. Wright joined the firm in fall 2020 as a remote law clerk. After being admitted to the Florida Bar in September 2021, she returned as an attorney and concentrates her practice in medical malpractice defense. She gained considerable experience during law school by interning with the Family Court for East Baton Rouge Parish, clerking at transactional and litigation firms in Washington, D.C. and Fort Lauderdale, and negotiating in the South Texas College of Law Energy Law Negotiation Competition. Her background in science and biology prove useful in her everyday practice.
- Florida, 2021
- Louisiana State University, Juris Doctor and Graduate Certificate in Energy Law and Policy, 2021, Dean’s List, Laborde Energy Law Fellow
- University of Tampa, Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science with concentration in Biology, Minor in Sustainability, 2018, Certificate in International Studies with focus on Tropical Biology and Conservation
- Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Section
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- PADI Divemaster Candidate
- Energy Law Journal, Report of the Natural Gas Committee, Volume 40, No. 2, November 2019
- Mazilu v. Physician, 2022. Palm Beach County. – Obtained defense verdict for a gynecologist in medical malpractice case alleging negligent surgical care without informed consent.
- LSU Environmental Law Society, President, 2019-2021
- LSU Law Running Club, Vice President, 2020-2021
- University of Tampa Scuba Club, President, 2014-2018
- University of Tampa Student Government, Sustainability Committee
Ms. Wright enjoys traveling and spending time with her fiancé and dog. In her free time, she enjoys scuba diving, hiking, beach volleyball, and being an LSU Tigers Football fan. She is working toward becoming a certified divemaster.