Steven Kranz is an associate attorney who joined the firm in 2019. His practice focuses on civil litigation throughout the state of Florida with an emphasis on catastrophic injury and wrongful death. Mr. Kranz is a native of West Palm Beach, Florida, and attended law school at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. Mr. Kranz received his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from The University of Central Florida. Mr. Kranz prides himself on his work ethic and 24/7 availability for his clients.
- Florida, 2019
- United States District Court-Southern District of Florida, 2019
- University of Central Florida, BS, 2016
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, 2019
Honors & Accolades
- Book Award in Trial Practice at University of Florida Levin College of Law- Spring 2019
- Book Award in First Amendment Theory at University of Florida Levin College of Law-Spring 2019
- Young Lawyer Session at the 2023 Palm Beach County Bar Association’s Bench Bar Conference
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, 2019 to Present
- Board of Directors, 2020 to Present
- Social Chair, 2022 to Present
- Member, Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2019 to Present
In his spare time, he enjoys watching college football, golfing, and spending time with his wife and two sons.