Mr. Kieslor joined Adams | Coogler in 2022, where he concentrates his practice in the areas of catastrophic trucking accident defense (truck versus automobile, truck versus truck, and truck versus pedestrian), automobile accident defense, premises liability defense, negligent security defense, medical malpractice defense, and other general liability defense matters, including false arrest/imprisonment claims.
- Florida, 2013
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2014
- The University of Tampa, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management and a minor in Criminology, 2009, Student Government Executive Board (4 years)
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, Juris Doctorate 2013, Dean’s List (Winter 2012 and 2013), High-Grade Book Award in Family Law
- Competed as a member of the Nova Trial Association in both state and national trial advocacy competitions. Was also an Executive Officer in 2012-2013.
- resident of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Co-Chairman of the Association of Business Law Students
- Pro Bono Honors Program, Silver Level (in excess of 125 volunteer hours)
- Craig S. Barnard Inns of Court, Officer
- Palm Beach County Bar Association- Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
Honors & Accolades
- Sigma Phi Epsilon, Fraternity, Volunteer of the Year 2018
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Martin & Palm Beach Counties, Board of Governors Interim Chairman, 2022-2023
Football Official in high school and college.