Kenneth “Mac” MacKay is a member of Adams | Coogler’s general civil and commercial litigation practice group. He joined the firm in 2018 after spending time as a summer associate during the summer of his 2L year. He was inspired to pursue a career in the legal field after drawing inspiration from his grandfather. Mr. MacKay prides himself in giving his all for every client to achieve the best result possible.
- Florida, 2018
- Southern District of Florida, 2018
- Auburn University, 2015
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Cum Laude
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Member, 2018-Present
Honors & Accolades
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law, Moot Court Team
Mr. MacKay enjoys boating, golfing, scuba diving, and spending time with his wife and labrador retrievers.