Justin L. Virzi is an associate attorney who joined Adams | Coogler in 2023. Mr. Virzi graduated from the University of California – Irvine in 2019 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and possesses a Psychology Minor. Mr. Virzi began his legal education at Florida Coastal School of Law in 2020 and received his Juris Doctorate degree from Florida State University College of Law in 2023. Prior to his legal career, Mr. Virzi had acquired experience in escrow and title in residential and commercial property transactions, including owning his own notary company in California.
- Florida Bar, September 2023
- University of California – Irvine, B.A., 2019
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2023
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association, 2021
- Member, Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Society, 2021
- Vice President, Mu Delta Chapter of Kappa Sigma, 2018
In his spare time, Mr. Virzi enjoys participating in water polo and surfing as well as going to the beach. Mr. Virzi is the oldest of three children and both of his siblings currently serve in the United States Coast Guard. He is also a New York Giants fan.